Having an undiagnosed/rare condition can effect your mood and mental health — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Having an undiagnosed/rare condition can effect your mood and mental health

Options
I have found that I can sometimes be really positive and happy about everything and then other times be feeling down and alone.
As I  have had my condition most of my life I have found ways to deal with my ever changing mood but it took me a while.

Leave a comment below if you have a similar experience.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great thread @RacheleLeahSilvera

I think lots of people have up and down times, and having an undiagnosed or rare condition must add to this rollercoaster of emotion.  What have you found that helps you manage your mood?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • RacheleLeahSilvera
    RacheleLeahSilvera Scope Member Posts: 77 Courageous
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Great thread @RacheleLeahSilvera

I think lots of people have up and down times, and having an undiagnosed or rare condition must add to this rollercoaster of emotion.  What have you found that helps you manage your mood?
    Thankyou, doing things that I enjoy and talking to a trusted adult about how I am feeling really helped me.

Brightness