Nurse to call tried book apt because the discharge me they not even call me - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nurse to call tried book apt because the discharge me they not even call me

13»

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    How are you @meymay93 - just wondering how you (and your cat) are doing? How did you get on with talking to your GP?
    Is your daughter going to be with you on Christmas Day like last year?
    I do hope you are keeping a little better. :)
  • meymay93
    meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
    Hi 
    Long time mentally i am very down i give up  nothing to be stay i dont want to ate no wash my gp take blod test i am annamic no lot vitamin tablet my dougther said xmas time she take me her home stay there one night my frien said less we go bath i dont know not change clothes i dont want i dont want ate anything why i do all this thing i am bad ????
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm really sorry to read that you've been feeling so low lately @meymay93. Please remember that you're not to blame for what you're experiencing, and that you deserve to feel better. 

We're sending you an email now to see if there's anything we can do to help, and to give you some more information :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - you are certainly not bad....you have just been through so very much. But you have come through, and are a great Mum to your daughter. You have cared so much for other people, and now need to care about yourself for your daughter, who loves you so much.
    I hope you will be able to look forward to Christmas, and the time you will have with your daughter. Look after yourself for her...she is lucky to have you as her Mum. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi
    Thank you so much my dougther keep check on me my self is very down before I was up and down working look after my child  no enerji now to do anything I leave how it is not feal hungry not want change my clothes no need to be have shower ?????
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @meymay93

Aww I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way.  It's great your daughter is there for you though so take it slowly and know better times will come in the future.  Have you had time to read our email?  If not, give it a little read and let us know what you think :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Thank you so much for support yea i read e mail but i would like to respond i so  write you email but not let me to use why not call shout thank you so much all support 
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    İ see e mail read i would respont for email but i not able to write 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Hi @meymay93

I'm glad you were able to read our email and the support helped.  

Unfortunately we can't give you a call as we are all based online here in the community team, but if you want to talk more about anything mentioned in our email you can always call our friendly colleagues who work at Scope's free helpline.  Their contact details are:
    Phone: 0808 800 3333.
    Textphone: dial 18001 then 0808 800 3333.
    Open: Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm. Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 6pm. And most bank holidays.

As ever, we are here whenever you need us :)

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    Try & eat a little @meymay93 - even if you don't feel hungry, then hopefully you will get a little energy back. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Thank you so much for support yea i read e mail but i would like to respond i so  write you email but not let me to use why not call shout thank you so much all support today my dougher came make me soup.but i not able to ate my stomac get upset i give up ???
  • Cher_Alumni
    @meymay93 There's no need to thank us, that's what we are here for  :)  Sorry to hear your stomach is a bit upset, give it time and drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated.  I'm sure it'll be better before you know it.  Do you have any nice plans for today?  How's your cat doing? 

• chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - have you told your GP about still finding it difficult to eat? Did she give you medication for your stomach ulcer? Ask her about the sort of foods to try so your stomach does not get upset. Things like yogurt can sometimes help and your GP will know more, so please talk to her.
    Yes, how is your cat? :)

Brightness