Single, Tier 3 and Christmas! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Single, Tier 3 and Christmas!

hgharib
hgharib Community member Posts: 7 Connected
very difficult equation, can you solve it??

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome unfortunately lots of us are in this situation but we are all here to support each other 

Nothing we can do to solve it just think it is one christmas out of many more to come that will be different for us all 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    @hgharib

Crisps and Yorkshire tea are my solution to be honest. Do you have friends or family to spend it with? Either those who live with you or those you could bubble with?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    The tier restrictions are being relaxed between 23rd-27th December (allowing three households (2 in wales) to meet indoors.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• hgharib
    @hgharib

Crisps and Yorkshire tea are my solution to be honest. Do you have friends or family to spend it with? Either those who live with you or those you could bubble with?
    I would also add Netflix to that.. but sorry Ross no friends or family members!
  • hgharib
    woodbine said:
    The tier restrictions are being relaxed between 23rd-27th December (allowing three households (2 in wales) to meet indoors.
    Fingers crossed..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Tier 3 since yesterday here in Sheffield, eh? What gang of morons hasn't been social distancing and caused another probable lockdown?! It's not like the Pubs are open or anything.

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Sheffield has been in tier 3 since the end of lockdown2, and for now continues to be so.
    We are also in tier3 here and to be honest all i've seen is people doing as they have been asked to do.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @hgharib - well this online community will be visited by several of us on Christmas Day, so come & join us. :)

Brightness