Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Single, Tier 3 and Christmas!

hgharibhgharib Member Posts: 7 Connected
very difficult equation, can you solve it??

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,462 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome unfortunately lots of us are in this situation but we are all here to support each other 

Nothing we can do to solve it just think it is one christmas out of many more to come that will be different for us all 

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,511 Disability Gamechanger
    @hgharib

Crisps and Yorkshire tea are my solution to be honest. Do you have friends or family to spend it with? Either those who live with you or those you could bubble with?
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,008 Disability Gamechanger
    The tier restrictions are being relaxed between 23rd-27th December (allowing three households (2 in wales) to meet indoors.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • hgharibhgharib Member Posts: 7 Connected
    @hgharib

Crisps and Yorkshire tea are my solution to be honest. Do you have friends or family to spend it with? Either those who live with you or those you could bubble with?
    I would also add Netflix to that.. but sorry Ross no friends or family members!
  • hgharibhgharib Member Posts: 7 Connected
    woodbine said:
    The tier restrictions are being relaxed between 23rd-27th December (allowing three households (2 in wales) to meet indoors.
    Fingers crossed..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
    Tier 3 since yesterday here in Sheffield, eh? What gang of morons hasn't been social distancing and caused another probable lockdown?! It's not like the Pubs are open or anything.

• woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,008 Disability Gamechanger
    Sheffield has been in tier 3 since the end of lockdown2, and for now continues to be so.
    We are also in tier3 here and to be honest all i've seen is people doing as they have been asked to do.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @hgharib - well this online community will be visited by several of us on Christmas Day, so come & join us. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.