Christmas - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Christmas

2»

Comments

• csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
    I hope everyone had a good Christmas and you are enjoying / enjoyed the holiday season. I wish you all well for the New Year.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Best wishes for 2021 to you too @csno01 :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,808 Disability Gamechanger
    hope everyone is having a nice Christmas break, wishing you all the very best for the new year
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @csno01 - hope you had a good Christmas too, & best wishes for a Happy New Year. :)
    Hi also @Grinchy - hope you & family all had a good Christmas too. Did your son manage to get back home? My best wishes to you all for a Happy New Year. :)
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,808 Disability Gamechanger
    Hey @chiarieds yes we did thanks, my son came home, was lovely to see him, he has gone back to London now, we will miss him, but know he will do well 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Great you got to see your son, & good to hear from you @Grinchy - Happy New Year :)
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    I had a better Xmas than expected  missed seeing all my grandchildren and my children though and my mum and my brother

We normsl book somewhere as there are do many of us I have 10 children 12 grandchildren  and two great grand children  ihad children young and my children did my  three eldest grand children are 22 all born the same year  I chested though I had two sets of twins 

I defied  what the doctors told me when they told me I had lupus I wouldn't have a successful pregnancy  lol spent most of the day facetimeing my family 

My community is realy good and I had a lovely Xmas  dinner brought  to I the door as a gift  and presents fom the community and my partner my family put money in my bank so I had fun shopping g on line Xmas day aswel  and my partner came to see me for a couple of  hours 

Glad you all had the best Xmas you could have  
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    It sounds like you managed to have a lovely day @lisathomas50 :) And it sounds like your family and community are a great support network for you, which is really fantastic! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness