Cordless Vacuum Choices - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Cordless Vacuum Choices

Options
2»

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @OverlyAnxious I love my steam mop its good for all types of floors  and quick and easy to use ? 
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    Options
    @lisathomas50 can I ask, do you use your steam mop on laminate flooring at all?
    Did want one but was told it was bad for laminate and would make it warp or swell.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope it's OK to jump in here, We were told a steam mop might cause problems with laminate floors due to the heat a few years ago. Of course, possibly things have improved, but would do some current research before considering one.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    I have always used on my laminate floors the sresm mop foest get wet resly wet and dries quickly same with carpet you can walk on it five mins after but thsts my choice I did ask shark if it was ok they said yes it was 
    @chiarieds no thsts fine I brought the steam mop purposely for my laminate as mopping wasn't helping it and the steam mop is alot better for me as I have a left sided weakness but as you said I checked first  I have used a steam mop on my floors for about five years 

• Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @Cress I have always used a steam mop on my laminate floors the steam mop doesn't make the floor wet wet it drys quickly I have have never had a problem ? 
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks for that @lisathomas50
    Yay! I'm going to get me one now, no more mop buckets lol
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes, i always used a steam mop on laminate flooring and never caused any problems. It dries extremely quickly and the floor is hardly wet at all.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @poppy123456 I think its alot better becsuse it cleans at a higher temperature and your not using dirty water once you put a mopin the mop bucket the water is not clean clean 
    Alot easier I think ? 

Brightness