Hi, my name is Mforall! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Mforall!

Options
Mforall
Mforall Community member Posts: 14 Listener
Hi ?‍♀️ 
have just signed up after lurking for the past few weeks ... 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Mforall! Welcome to the community :) It's great to have you on board. How are you doing today? 

I imagine you've got a little feel of the community from lurking already, but please do let us know if you need any support navigating the site. Our list of recent discussions is a good place to start, and the coffee lounge is the best place to get to know our members a bit better. Feel free to get stuck in!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Mforall
    Mforall Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    Thankyou @Tori_Scope... yes you all seem a good bunch ??☺️☺️
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome glad you have joined feel free to join in and I look forward to seeing you around 

Maybe you would like to tell us a bit about yourself 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mforall and a warm welcome from me  :)  It's great to have you here and be sure to join in wherever you fancy.

Is everything okay with you at the minute?  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Mforall :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just to add my good wishes @Mforall - thank you for joining this friendly & supportive community. Do dip your toes in & come & meet some of the lovely members we have in our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' Have a look at the 'Recent discussions' too (links to both at the top of this page). You can also chat right here any time. If you have any questions, again, some of our members may be able to help. I hope you enjoy being a member of this group, & look forward to hearing from you again. :)

Brightness