MacOS Big Sur - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MacOS Big Sur

2»

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @66Mustang I did three years of law and 2 years physycology  snd 2years of health and human behavior  
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    @lisathomas50 awesome, they all sound really interesting
  • Lisatho11987777
    @66Mustang interesting but hard  lol ? ineeded to do it as I am a voluntary independent advocate  and pre covid I represented prople in court and tribunsls and also on dwp trubunal panel I didn't like doing that  but thrxrestcwas alright the most memorable  thing I did a few years ago was sit in on an interview with a high profile prisoner 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    @lisathomas50

That sounds a great thing to do. Not sure I’d want to be in with a high profile prisoner though!!
  • Lisatho11987777
    I was a bit scared never been in a womens prison before  ?  don't think I would do it again 
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
    @66Mustang I did three years of law and 2 years physycology  snd 2years of health and human behavior  
    That sounds interesting @lisathomas50

• Lisatho11987777
    @csno01 it is but hard work lol  I hadn't have to pay i got grants in open University its alot harder but I think you learn more  I did it because since 2003 I have been a voluntary independent advocate  I have represented people in court and high court and I gave represented people in work tribunals and benefit tribunals  I have also sat on a tribunal panel for dwp  

I also used to attend prison visits with solicitors basically to pick up things that they weren't saying 

I sat in on a interview with a high profile prisoner that has always stuck with me 

I have had an interesting life but always want to help people and be there for people who need help 

I went through alot of bad things that has made me the strong person that I am now and why I am the way I am 

Open University is very good because if your an older person learning new things  I think its more comfortable for them on my law course there was a lady who was 70 
    I asked her once in the group chat why she was doing law she made us all laugh she said so my family can't rip me off ha ha  she was a character  though  she became a magistrate from the age of 71 untill she was 75  impressive for her age 
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
    Wow lisathomas50 what a story. Thank you for sharing. 

Brightness