Care — Scope | Disability forum


Uselessgov6 Member Posts: 4 Connected
Hi just after some information on care allowance  and uc care element,am on pip and my husband  claims uc care element  for me ,but at the monent my sister  do a lot for me whilst husband at work in the day time ,  could  she claim care allowance and husband keep uc care element 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.