PIP HELP NEEDED ASAP PLEASE - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP HELP NEEDED ASAP PLEASE

13»

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,609 Disability Gamechanger
    Cressida said:
    @woodbine please be aware you are much appreciated on the forum so please ignore the baiting. Best wishes.
    @Cressida Thank you, thats much appreciated, I'll do my best 
    John x
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    I dont care now can we just get on this is horrible 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,914 Disability Gamechanger
    I dont care now can we just get on this is horrible 

To be honest, it's a forum and probably the best i've ever been on. No matter which forum you use, there will always be people that don't get on, it's part of life. We are only human after all and no one is perfect.

There's an ignore feature that members can use if they don't like a members comments, this way you won't see any of their comments. Although if you do this, i'd advise turning off thread notifications as well because otherwise you'll still get notifications even if someone is on your ignore list.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    This thread has clearly departed from the question raised by the original poster and will now be closed.  

Could everyone please bear in mind the Online Community guidelines and refrain from making comments that aren't constructive, friendly or respectful of others.  Thank you.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.