Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Temporary absence

hasshass Member Posts: 128 Courageous
Hi all
Hope your well? 
I need assistance I've been advised by my 
Gp to temporary register with gp  in the area I'm in since lockdown. As I could not survive in my flat in London due to harassment. 
I'm concerned about my ESA if I do this. 
As I worried about Gp  in London mentioning this report. 
I do have a Sociolotor but she is not sympathetic 
Pls help I've really had enough of everything. 
It's very hard living with parents especially my mum. 


  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 12,056 Disability Gamechanger

    You should inform DWP of any change of address I know this is temp but it could affect your claim especially if you are living with people as opposed to single claim 

    Changing gp will not affect anything but again I would report it 

    Before you do anything I would get expert advice from CAB or welfare rights 

    I understand it can be difficult living with parents again but be grateful they are around and you have family support 
    Here to help with my experience in hunan resources and employment rights 
Sign in or join us to comment.