Hi, my name is jeni! I've been struggling since the second lockdown — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jeni! I've been struggling since the second lockdown

jeni
jeni Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I,m new to this site I,m registered disabled I can hardly walk far because of no fault of my own .I suffer from depression for 37 yrs I was doing ok before the first lockdown ,I,m extremely vulnerable since the second lock down I,m suffering from Anxiety and panicking and not sleeping at all and I just burst out into tears I feel trapped .
Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jeni

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear you seem to be struggling. 

I hope being a part of this friendly and supportive community will benefit you at this time. 

Please will you check your inbox for an email from community@scope.org.uk, we've been in touch to offer you some support :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too 

Sorry you are suffering in lockdown there are lots members here feeling the same 

We do have some posts about coping with this if you have a look 

We are always here to offer support and just to chat if that's what you want 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2021
    Hi @jeni - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining us all. The current situation is difficult for so many people, but I hope by joining this friendly & supportive forum you will feel less alone, & among others who do understand. Scope has put together a post about coping with things just now, as mentioned above; here's a link to this: https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/75929/coping-with-stress-low-mood-and-isolation-a-support-thread
    Please have a look through. As we're all different, what may help one person may not work for another. Personally I've found more than one thing works, & that's a better combination to help me battle with my daily chronic pain.
    Do look around the forum, & also chat here absolutely any time. :)

• jeni
    jeni Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thankyou very much Jeni x
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome @jeni - I look forward to talking to you more, & seeing you around the forum. Do visit our virtual 'Coffee lounge' where we have different discussions on the go, & play some word games. :)

Brightness