Dreams - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dreams

Options
2»

Comments

• Emily54636072
    Emily54636072 Community member Posts: 84 Courageous
    Options
    My dream is to be a dancer and  actress maybe a writer 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    edited February 2021
    Options
    My dream is to be Bill Gates' PA or Secretary, well we both have Asperger's and love Microsoft... I just hate Sony, because their fanboys are well, a bit (Removed by moderator, may offend some people)IMO.

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @66Mustang I remember years ago I had a dream I had passed my driving test and went to buy a new car. Because it was raining I decided to park the car in the boot of the bus. It wasn't until I got home that I realised I had forgotten to get the car out of boot so went to the bus station to retrieve it. I woke up as I stood in a field with hundreds of parked buses. Dreams can be so weird.

I did not pass the test, or even finish it. I managed to mess the emergency stop and examiner sarcastically listed the number of people and animals I had killed while trying to stop. I turned the engine off, gave him the key and asked him to let my instructor know I would make my own way home. It was my third test and the only time I had messed up the emergency break, but it did make me realise what a responsibility it was to drive a car and decided to call it the day. Never sat behind a wheel again.

I do love watching Top Gear, especially the specials, and often struck between the similarities between that show and Last of the Summer Wine. 

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Options
    I have explained about my dreams on here before....I have very vivid dreams ....so vivid that I can relay to my wife the whole dream , who was in it and what they said....but the weird part is , If I  awaken during my dream , go to the toilet or get a drink , even a cup of tea . I go back to bed and when I fall asleep , i start dreaming from where i left off . It's like pausing a video of a film and then starting again when i fall asleep again . I have met a couple of others who do this but it's not something I like doing ....alas...I have no control over it ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    I don't watch Top Gear, I think Clarkson's complete numpty.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,610 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Geoark that’s funny! You reminded me of a dream I had where for some reason I was playing on a children’s playground and I decided to carry my car to the top of the slide and ride down on it! :D

That is fair enough about driving, although just by realising what a responsibility it is, makes me want to say that you sound like you’d make a good driver. I kind of know how you feel though by accepting not to do it - I had aspirations to be a pilot but ultimately had to admit and accept it’s not for me in the situation I am in.

Brightness