UC query — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC query

Options
Renni
Renni Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
I have been in receipt of UC since Jan 2020 and provided a fit note monthly which states I’m unfit for work and still continue to provide fit notes at present, I have had 2 wks ago my UC assessment how long do I wait for a conclusion, do I contact them and if I’m awarded any payments do I just receive just for 2wks previous or does it get backdated to Jan 2020, I’m so very confused 

Comments

• Melin
    Melin Community member Posts: 77 Connected
    Options
    Hi l have the same issue been given sick notes since december 2020 but still have not even received the u50 form to fill in can l ask how long did you wait to receive the forms to fill in?
  • Melin
    Melin Community member Posts: 77 Connected
    Options
    Hi l have the same issue been given sick notes since december 2020 but still have not even received the u50 form to fill in can l ask how long did you wait to receive the forms to fill in?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.