Anyone had oxford vaccine - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone had oxford vaccine

Options
2»

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry @MarkN88 hope you feel better soon 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    janer1967 said:
    Sorry @MarkN88 hope you feel better soon 
    Thanks. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    MarkN88 said:
    Well the good news is my blood sugars are fine, however I’m unwell today, it sounds like the side effects mentioned. 

Very sore arm, feel generally under the weather, weak, shivering, lack of appetite. Just my luck! 
    Hope you feel better soon! :) 

After my partner had hers, all be it not the Oxford one, it took a few days for her side effects to pass.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Swatteam
    Swatteam Community member Posts: 175 Pioneering
    Options
    Am just glad everyone's ok 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    MarkN88 said:
    Well the good news is my blood sugars are fine, however I’m unwell today, it sounds like the side effects mentioned. 

Very sore arm, feel generally under the weather, weak, shivering, lack of appetite. Just my luck! 
    Hope you feel better soon! :) 

After my partner had hers, all be it not the Oxford one, it took a few days for her side effects to pass.
    Thanks Ross, I’ll definitely keep an eye on myself. 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think people have different reactions and different side affects becsuse we are all different 

I know people who have been fine with no affects  some with just a bad arm some feeling rough for a few days  to some being quite poorly 

The only thing then is the second vaccination so hope everyone who has the vacinatiions will be ok after a few days 

Brightness