Hi I'm mcdonagh30! I've been awarded extra money on top of UC but haven't been paid yet. How long? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi I'm mcdonagh30! I've been awarded extra money on top of UC but haven't been paid yet. How long?

Options
mcdonagh30
mcdonagh30 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
I have been awarded extra money on top of my universal credit but the DWP haven't put it in my bank how long do I have to wait for it to go in

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

What is the extra money for have you been awarded LCWRA if do it all depends on when you first declared your condition 

Its hard for us to know without more info about what the extra award is 

You could always contact UC to ask them 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @mcdonagh30 :) How are you doing? If you give us a few extra details about the payment you're waiting for, then I'm sure someone will be able to help. 

Just to let you know, I've renamed your post slightly and moved it into the UC category for now so that other members will be able to find it more easily. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.