Copy of report says scored 0 points living and mobility on PIP assessment. What can we do now?
Hi husband had pip assessment on 11Feb . Copy of report came today .OMG scored no points on living nor mobility even though he has severe anxiety problems and awaiting full asd assessment next month (mental health team bought asd to our attention).He doesn't speak to no-one doesn't like socializing but assessor says he can. Doesn't make meals but she said he can . I help to wash his hair etc as he has constant pain assessor said he can .+I was his appointee but made him do telephone .he only answered yes or no but assessor said he made a conversation with her.what to do now please. Thanks in advance
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.