Hi, I'mThewheelshavefellon! Why does my yearly ESA statement not include my SDP payment? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'mThewheelshavefellon! Why does my yearly ESA statement not include my SDP payment?

Thewheelshavefellon
Thewheelshavefellon Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Good morning and hi to all,
 I'm a brand newey to scope and hope I can help and contribute to the scope community,it was recommended by a friend, we all need a bit of help or advice time to time and today it's me, so if anyone could help with my question I'd be very grateful, I've been receiving esa for around 7 years and I'm in the support group, I also receive pip, (both categories) my yearly esa statement for the forthcoming year has arrived, I noticed that unlike other years it hasn't included the severe disability payment, firstly is this payment the same amount for everyone who qualifies and secondly have I missed something about the payment or the eligibility that has changed?
 If you don't mind while I'm here I do have another related question, is the amount of the esa payment alone the same amount again for anyone who qualifies under the above circumstances?
 I'd be grateful for any help please and thanks for reading, I hope any answers might help others too, bye to all and thank you. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.