ANOTHER QUESTION — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ANOTHER QUESTION

Options
kes2611
kes2611 Community member Posts: 124 Courageous
Am still awake as keep havin mini panic attacks.What does the word prompting mean.I dont eat for days or get up or wash n my friend will come over to check on me n bring me a meal to do in microwave n tell me to have a wash etc.Is that classed as prompting? 

Comments

• Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    Options
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kes2611 I'm sorry to hear you had a difficult night and I hope you managed to get some rest.  I've sent you an email if you could give it a quick read and get back to me.  Speak soon :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • kes2611
    Options
    Dont know if to have my friend with me for call on thursday or not.I mite have a panic attack n she cld tell person what goin on.She checks on me n promps me to wash etc n she sometimes cooks a meal n will bring me some of it to do in microwave.I hardly eat n not had a hot meal for nearly 2 weeks. I am hungry but cause my MH is so bad i just cant b bothered. I know they will take my PIP away anyway.
  • berry123
    berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    Options
    @kes2611so sorry to hear that are you on medication for your Mental health 
  • kes2611
    Options
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 564 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Kes. Your friend sounds lovely. If you would be comfortable and relaxed with her being with you for the call, then of course have her there. Mention it to the interviewer before you start the assessment. 
    I don’t know if your friend will be allowed to speak, but hopefully someone here can advise.
    Good luck hun.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Your friend really does sound lovely @kes2611, as mentioned above if having your friend there for the call would make you feel more comfortable then go ahead and do that :) 

I'm concerned that you rarely eat and haven't had a long meal in a while, please take note of the content of the emails we have sent you, and do your best to even eat something small to ensure you keep your energy up :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • kes2611
    Options
    I eat bits during the day like a special k bar with a cup of tea n few biskits n bsnans but not had a proper hit meal in nearly 2 weeks. I just dont want to eat.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.