My PIP renewal was denied, despite previously being on DLA. Any advice? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My PIP renewal was denied, despite previously being on DLA. Any advice?

2»

Comments

• benno
    benno Community member Posts: 16 Connected
    Hi Mike, I have not made any accusations only offered my views and I did not state that issues were exclusive to mental health, these are your assumptions and what you see as relevant.  I had not mentioned incorrect letter previously but did mention a catalogue of poor service which seems to be easily dismissed.

I agree, as stated it is systematic/structural (system not fit for purpose) and can see your advice was practical and in my previous posts acknowledged that I had taken it on board.  Yes, there are claims that will be refused justifiably but my point was about those that should not have been. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.