Harry and megan interview — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Harry and megan interview

janer1967
janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
edited March 2021 in Coffee lounge
Did you watch it ? 

What are your thoughts ? 

Few shocking revelations but only their side of it as they know the firm as they call it wont publicise their side 

If their side is true I cant really blame them for stepping back but I do think personally this us what megan wanted from the start to get back to living in usa. 

Thus us j6st my own opinion dint shout at me if you dont agree 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Not clear why this is posted under PIP, DLA and AA.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • janer1967
    @calcotti because of my bad eye sight 

Thought it was in coffee lounge 

@Cher_Scope can you move this post to coffee lounge please 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    janer1967 said:
    @calcotti because of my bad eye sight 
    Understood.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    I think the dignified silence Meghan admires in her mother maybe should have been observed by herself and Harry.

Still, they've got the life they said they wanted, so hopefully that's the end of it.

Ps. love your hair @janer1967 !

• janer1967
    @Cress thankyou though I've changed it since then 
  • janer1967
    Think we have to remember megan is an actress !!!
  • berry123
    berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    @janer1967 what's shocking is that Meghan made kate cry it was in the tabloids now it's the opposite
  • janer1967
    We cant always rely on what we read in the tabloids though 

I agree @vikingqueen they have very little to complain about in the context of what is going on in the world 

Still have a very privileged  life compared to majority of people 

They are show business people who want people to remember they exist 
  • vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,410 Disability Gamechanger
               I totally agree @janer1967, they have publicly humiliated their families, nothing to do with them being royals, its family...if my children ever disrespected me like that I would disown them. Some things aren't meant to be shared especially with the world.. 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    I think all of it was an internal affair and should have been kept that way, after all what have they to gain by going public other than publicity for their own causes in the near future and all at the expense of the royal family. Of course some might also see the revelations as spite but perhaps that’s going too far. 

As others have said dignified silence is the preferred option, something the British royal family often do so well.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry if it upsets people but I have no respect for the royal family  they are just people like everyone else and are paid by the tax payers the people who work hard for the money  everything is handed to them I'm a plate 

Apologies if this has upset anyone  but that is my opinion 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Harry who? Todays news tomorrows fish and chip wrapper, I hope neither of them have the brass neck to ever show their faces in the UK.
    However I have to admit that I am a monarchist, they bring a lot of tourist (in normal times) to the country and a lot of money. I really can't imagine e.g the head of state being president Cameron or Blair.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,410 Disability Gamechanger
           I'm with you on that one woodbine. I also think the royals generate a lot of money from tourism that people don't realise. At the end of the day royalty is part of the fabric of the UK and will continue to do so regardless of the bad mouthing they've had.  
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2021
    Did any see  piers morgan walking of good morning Britain this morning

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    He's just resigned from GMB
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Welshjayne2021
    Welshjayne2021 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    I thought it was shameless.  If they want a private, out of the media life. Then get on with it.  What did washing your dirty laundry in public achieve?  She”s just a very good actress, and Harry”s weak. I don’t wish them any harm, but drop the notoriety.
  • janer1967
    Didnt see GMB why did he walk off and then resign ? 
  • Lisatho11987777
    @janer1967 glad I read your post first I was going to ask the question lol ?
  • Lisatho11987777
    @janer1967 he quit over a row about the comments he made about Megan markel

Brightness