Hi, my name is frankmorris! I would like to meet someone — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is frankmorris! I would like to meet someone

Options
frankmorris
frankmorris Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I would like to meet someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Is warm, generous, easygoing. Hopefully, to find a loved one, I like to keep fit and active by exercising. My hobbies are listening to music, gardening, cooking, reading, and learning about things of interest. I love the sunshine and traveling to warm climates and also discovering the places around me. I am a big animal lover, especially dogs. I have a huge heart and love meeting and getting to know people. I am warm, friendly, generous, and helpful and have a lot to offer the right person if she can put up with my wacky sense of humor.
with a big heart, a brilliant sense of humor, and can make me laugh.
Preferably with hair, lovely sparkly eyes, and a warm sincere smile. Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello @frankmorris

Welcome to the community, thanks for introducing yourself. 

This isn't primarily a dating forum, however you can of course meet other people on here. Have you tried the outsiders Dating Club?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @frankmorris - & welcome to the community. I hope you will look at the link Ross gave to the Outsiders Club as it seems to be well thought about. You're always welcome to chat here; everyone's very friendly, but I also hope you find a lovely person who will appreciate you. Once lockdown eases, there might be the opportunity to join groups near you who might share your interests, or hobbies. That might be worth looking into as well.

Brightness