If I ask for an MR on my PIP award, could I get points taken off from the points already given? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If I ask for an MR on my PIP award, could I get points taken off from the points already given?

Options
tonyuka11
tonyuka11 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
If I ask for a MR On my recent PIP award, could i get points taken off from the points already given, on the recent award when i ask for the MR any ideas ? as this will be looked at a case mangarer from PIP and different descion maker ? any ideas on this as my lively hood depends on this  thanks  ? also  i dont have  GPS report but use a good grip fork  which i bought from the disability aid shop and have proof of this ? i would like a simple explanation instead of a link given to me as i am disabled and dont understand links in what they say  as it doesnt relate to my initail question  any ideas  thanks ? this realtes to the care component  as i only scored 10 points  but never got any in taking nutriion descripter as i need to use a good grip fork there no evidence from my gp that i have arthritus in my right hand hand as i am waiting for an Xray on my hands fingers i only scored 4 points in mobility  as its says i need to use an aid but can move 50/200 metres this is untrue i can only move 20/50 metres and have to stop because of the pain and right hip catching  any ideas ?

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.