Pip have asked for additional details, which I've already sent them. I'm at a loss as to what to do — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip have asked for additional details, which I've already sent them. I'm at a loss as to what to do

sarah1986
sarah1986 Community member Posts: 37 Listener
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I received a letter from pip on 1st of March saying they have everything they need.

Then this morning they sent a letter saying they need details of my oncologist. Which was sent with my renewal form also he sent his details again to them. I do not understand why they are asking me again for this information, I have been in tears all morning over it, I have also had to ring the mental health team because I cannot cope with it all, it is to much this has been going for 8 months in total now. I am at a loss what to do.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.