Hi, I'm turkeyemmalou! My ESA hasn't been paid. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm turkeyemmalou! My ESA hasn't been paid.

turkeyemmalou
turkeyemmalou Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I was due esa today rang up took me 2 hours to get through , they said there computer system was down I’m just wondering if anyone knows on when I’d be paid now been waiting all day 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Sorry you haven't been paid the question is really one only they can answer 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @turkeyemmalou and welcome to our community,

I'm sorry you haven't received your payment on time.  Unfortunately, it does seem to be something that only speaking with them would clarify, so I'd try to get through again and hopefully this time the computer system will be working!

Please let us know how you get on.  Also, just to notify you, I've moved this thread to our ESA category and tweaked the title to let others know what it's about :)  Fingers crossed for you. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2021
    Hi @turkeyemmalou - & welcome to the community. This unfortunately is a complaint that several of our members make every now & again, & it seems to be mainly problems with ESA getting paid. Usually, once contacted, a payment is made that day, so, as mentioned, you'll need to contact them again, sorry,
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,607 Disability Gamechanger
    If the system is down they may need to do a clerical or manual payment, you could try phoning them Saturday morning as they seem to be working weekends some weeks.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• lexib11
    lexib11 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    I have just had same problem no payment today 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    lexib11 said:
    I have just had same problem no payment today 
    I’ve answered on your thread you created. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.