My husband had PIP change of circumstances assessment 5 weeks ago, but DWP haven't received report? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My husband had PIP change of circumstances assessment 5 weeks ago, but DWP haven't received report?

Options
kbdbjbjb
kbdbjbjb Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My husband had his pip change of circumstances assessment 5 weeks ago but dwp have still not received the assessors report, is this normal? 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Sometimes reports ho to internal audit first which causes delays going to dwp

It is not an audit on you more the assessor 

You could call the assessment company to find out 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kbdbjbjb - & welcome to the community. I'm pleased to see your query has been answered above. Please let us all know how you get on. :)
  • kbdbjbjb
    kbdbjbjb Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    I’ll ring dwp tomorrow to find out which assessment company they used
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Have you found out any more @kbdbjbjb ?
  • erin2490
    erin2490 Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    Options
    They told me there was an issue with the postal and some people's things were taking up to 5 weeks just to be put on the system as being received.  So I'd give them a phone and see if they have received it yet.
    I phoned last week and they hadn't received it and today I've got a pending amount for tomorrow (which is my usual day of getting pip but with standard mobility amount added on) 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.