I've been put in LCWRA group. When might I receive higher amount, and will it be backdated? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've been put in LCWRA group. When might I receive higher amount, and will it be backdated?

Options
philc1981
philc1981 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited May 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, I first claimed Uc at the start of feb 2021 I declared my first fit note on the 8th feb 21, 27th April 21 I had a note in my journal saying I’ve been placed in the LCWRA group, can anybody please tell me when they think I’ll receive the higher amount and if it will be back dated to the 8th feb. My statements run from around the 2nd of every month and I usually get paid around the 9th. Thanks so much. 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    Options
    You get the LCWRA element included from your 4th payment which will be the one due on 9th June.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi 

Just to add on you won't get any back pay as there is no payment for the first 3 assessment periods 
  • philc1981
    philc1981 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Thank you for clearing that up and your quick replies I appreciate it. Phil, 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.