News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Do you want to go on The Great British Sewing Bee?

Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,593

Scope community team

Love Productions are now looking for the next collection of amateur sewers to take part in Series 8 of The Great British Sewing Bee!

They are keen to hear from sewers of all ages, so if you or someone you know is a talented amateur sewer then please do encourage them to apply at www.applyforsewingbee.co.uk

Applications Close: 11.59am on Monday 24th May 2021  

If you have any questions, send an email to [email protected] 

flyer for the great british sewing bee containing the same information as listed above

Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 10,215 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for sharing I'm not a sewing bee but I'm sure will be of interest to some members 
  • OverlyAnxiousOverlyAnxious Member Posts: 1,363 Disability Gamechanger
    The spelling of sewers is unfortunate!  :# 

I have no interest in sewing or clothes...but really get into this programme for some reason!  Had the same thing with the pottery one as well!  :D
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 3,776

Scope community team

@OverlyAnxious We said the same about the sewer word  :D

This is a programme I've never watched despite it being right up my street so I'll have to give it a gander.  And I can wholeheartedly say with some conviction, I have no sewing capability whatsoever so won't be applying!  Good luck to anyone who does :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
Sign in or join us to comment.