Do you want to go on The Great British Sewing Bee? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you want to go on The Great British Sewing Bee?

Options
Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger

Love Productions are now looking for the next collection of amateur sewers to take part in Series 8 of The Great British Sewing Bee!

They are keen to hear from sewers of all ages, so if you or someone you know is a talented amateur sewer then please do encourage them to apply at www.applyforsewingbee.co.uk

Applications Close: 11.59am on Monday 24th May 2021  

If you have any questions, send an email to applyforsewingbee@loveproductions.co.uk 

flyer for the great british sewing bee containing the same information as listed above

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I'm not a sewing bee but I'm sure will be of interest to some members 
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The spelling of sewers is unfortunate!  :# 

I have no interest in sewing or clothes...but really get into this programme for some reason!  Had the same thing with the pottery one as well!  :D
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @OverlyAnxious We said the same about the sewer word  :D

This is a programme I've never watched despite it being right up my street so I'll have to give it a gander.  And I can wholeheartedly say with some conviction, I have no sewing capability whatsoever so won't be applying!  Good luck to anyone who does :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.