Just checking in sorry I haven’t been active lately — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Just checking in sorry I haven’t been active lately

Lauren95
Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
Hi everyone how are you ? Hope everyone is doing ok ? And keeping safe? Isn’t long now before we can back to some normality hopefully 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Nice to hear from you 

Yes if will be nice to get back to some normality again 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lauren95 No need to apologise  :) It's nice to see you about!

I'm doing okay thank you - currently 4 months pregnant and my bump seems to be getting bigger everyday!   <3  How have you been doing?  Are you finding the return to 'semi-normality' ok?  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Just stopping by to say hello @Lauren95 :)

I don't think we've spoken before now? My name's Caz and I'm a (fairly!) new member of the online community team. Good to meet you!

Yes, fingers crossed for a smooth journey out of lockdown. How are you finding things so far?

Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Lauren95
    Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    Firstly thank you very much everyone for a wonderful welcome back. And yes I am though feeling a bit nervous about everything opening up again what does everyone else think and feel? 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    No need to apologise for being away...welcome back :)

I am looking forward to the country opening up again but am a bit apprehensive about people going mad and another wave of Covid happening
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Good to see you posting Lauren. I too am nervous about venturing anywhere, but am going to try & book a much needed haircut in June. :)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,609 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lauren95
    Lovely to see you back, I hope your well.

I ventured out to get my hair cut today, first cut in over a year, was badly needed.

My grandson makes his first   communion tomorrow, something else to look forward to. 

Brightness