Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Just checking in sorry I haven’t been active lately

Lauren95Lauren95 Member Posts: 92 Pioneering
Hi everyone how are you ? Hope everyone is doing ok ? And keeping safe? Isn’t long now before we can back to some normality hopefully 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 10,080 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Nice to hear from you 

Yes if will be nice to get back to some normality again 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 3,731

Scope community team

Hi @Lauren95 No need to apologise  :) It's nice to see you about!

I'm doing okay thank you - currently 4 months pregnant and my bump seems to be getting bigger everyday!   <3  How have you been doing?  Are you finding the return to 'semi-normality' ok?  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • Caz_AlumniCaz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 627 Pioneering
    Just stopping by to say hello @Lauren95 :)

I don't think we've spoken before now? My name's Caz and I'm a (fairly!) new member of the online community team. Good to meet you!

Yes, fingers crossed for a smooth journey out of lockdown. How are you finding things so far?

Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Lauren95Lauren95 Member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    Firstly thank you very much everyone for a wonderful welcome back. And yes I am though feeling a bit nervous about everything opening up again what does everyone else think and feel? 
  • 66Mustang66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,849 Disability Gamechanger
    No need to apologise for being away...welcome back :)

I am looking forward to the country opening up again but am a bit apprehensive about people going mad and another wave of Covid happening
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,584 Disability Gamechanger
    Good to see you posting Lauren. I too am nervous about venturing anywhere, but am going to try & book a much needed haircut in June. :)
  • Lou67Lou67 Member Posts: 881 Pioneering
    Hi @Lauren95
    Lovely to see you back, I hope your well.

I ventured out to get my hair cut today, first cut in over a year, was badly needed.

My grandson makes his first   communion tomorrow, something else to look forward to. 
Sign in or join us to comment.