How is Everyone doing? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How is Everyone doing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,371 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I am not quite happy with my drawing yet I think I am too much a perfectionist when it comes to my drawing 
    I can not wait till the summer break from my course so I can constraint on my drawing and poetry writing because I feel I could really make some money by posting my drawing and poetry writing on my intergram page 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself @Globster, but I understand you want to produce the best work you can. When do you go on your summer break?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,371 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I have to think to break up in 4 weeks time
    once I am happy with the designs I would share them with the online scope.  community 
    @Tori_Scope Do  if the scope online community can post jpg file as designs are in jpg file formate 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Ah, not too long to go then @Globster! How is the course going?

Yes, you can upload image files by clicking the 'attach image' icon, which looks like like a mini picture of mountains and the sun (or moon?) along the bar on top of the comment box. I've included a screenshot below in case that helps. 

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    The course is going thank you @Tori_Scope
    Can I ask you for some advice have grease heard disability they are stageplay company.
     They have an opportunity to submit a window is now for disability stageplay writer, I just wanted to ask you whether think should go for the opportunity 

• Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hi @Globster! How are you doing? 

Just saw your post about the theatre company and my ears pricked up with interest. Is that the Graeae stage company then? I've just been reading their website and it looks like they do some really interesting work!

As with everything else you've been doing, I would definitely encourage you to go for it, Globster. If you don't try, you'll never know. That's my motto! Have you done any scriptwriting before? Or is that something a bit different for you? It sounds like an exciting opportunity anyway.

Also, I can see they do a podcast called The Disability And... podcast. I wonder if they would be able to speak to you about setting up your own podcast? It looks like they also do video training and lots of other stuff. So there could be plenty of different opportunities for you to be involved in their work. What do you think?

Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello @Caz_Scope
    I am fantastic thank you @Caz_Scope
    How are you @Caz_Scope
    I have never written a stageplay before @Caz_Scope but I have never given up attitude when comes to trying hands at different things@Caz_Scope
    I will message them to see if help me with setting up my podcast  
    https://graeae.org/our-work/send-us-your-work/
    I will keep the scope community online updated I appreciate great words of encouragement@caz_scope
    I hope you are having a wonderful day @Caz_Scope

Brightness