Hi, my name is jenny_64! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jenny_64!

Options
jenny_64
jenny_64 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I have a few things going on health wise. Now got painful back & found out I have multi facet degenerative, which I am trying to find out about. Had injection in March but never worked now waiting to see clinical nurse at hospital for pain relief x

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community @jenny_64

Sorry to hear about your pain and hope they can sort you out 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jenny_64 and a warm welcome to our online community! :)

I'm sorry to hear you've got a painful back and recently had the diagnosis of multi facet degenerative - I've googled and I wondered if it was degenerative disc disease?  Does that sound right?  I hope your appointment with the clinical nurse goes well and isn't too far off.  

Please let us know if you have any particular questions and to get started on the community you might want to look at:
    Have a lovely Wednesday.  Take care and speak soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @jenny_64 :) Have you had a chance to take a look around? Please just give us a shout if you need anything. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jenny_64 - I'm just adding my welcome to the community. :) I hope your appointment helps in getting some pain relief as I'm sorry your injection didn't help. How are you coping?

Brightness