Hi, my name is LeeannSMS! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LeeannSMS!

Options
LeeannSMS
LeeannSMS Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have a 14 year old daughter with Smith-Magenis syndrome, I'm looking forward to learning more from the discussion groups :)

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • LeeannSMS
    LeeannSMS Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Many thanks for the welcome, I will do. This already looks like a fantastic community with some great info, I'll have a browse through in the meantime! May I ask a question? Out of interest, is this online community a mix of both people with disability and parents/carers? Many thanks in advance.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi again 

Yes it is a mix of both 

There is a parents and carers section also a parents 9f disabled children section you may find these of interest 

We also have a coffee lounge for general discussions 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @LeeannSMS :) It's great to have you with us. 

As Janer1967 has said, there's a real mix of people on here. Everyone is welcome :) Here's the link to our parents, carers, and disabled parents category. You can view our other categories on the categories page

As well as the parents and carers category, you might like to browse the coffee lounge, which is the best place to get to know other members through casual conversation and games. The list of recent discussions will also show you what our members are talking about right now. 

Feel free to get involved in any discussions that interest you, or start your own. Give us a shout if you need anything!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @LeeannSMS - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I hope you're finding your way around, & looking at some of the links. See you in the 'Coffee lounge,' perhaps. :)
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @LeeannSMS :)

Just stopping by to add my welcome as well!

Hope you've had a good day reading through some of our posts and getting to know a bit more about us. Looking forward to seeing you around on the community.

Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness