Hi, my name is jasmineirani! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jasmineirani!

jasmineirani
jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
I joined Scope Head Office in Stratford on 7th January 2020 as a volunteer in the Volunteering Admin. Department. My duties involve data entry, posting, and generally helping where needed. My Employment Adviser from Scope suggested I apply as it would benefit me in my search for paid employment. I really enjoy my day at the office as the people there are so nice. I always look forward to going in each week.

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @jasmineirani!
    Welcome to the community. How have you been keeping busy lately? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @jasmineirani I hope everything’s alright. Happy to help if you need anything or have any questions at all. It’s great to have you with us and part of the Scope team.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @jasmineirani! :)
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jasmineirani Welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for joining & saying you volunteer with Scope. It's good to have you here too, & I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive community. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jasmineirani and welcome to the Community from me also.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for the interesting introduction.  That is great you are volunteering in the admin department of Scope's Head Office and that you are enjoying it.  It really is half the battle when you actually enjoy a job, look forward to going in each day and have lovely, supportive people to work alongside!  I'm so pleased for you.

It's great also to have you with us on the Community too and you will also find everyone on here to be lovely and friendly also.  It is a great forum to be a member of and you will make some wonderful new friends I'm sure.  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help or support to you at all then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • jasmineirani
    Hi thank you all for the lovely welcome. It really means a lot to me. I am loving this already. This is a great way to meet new friends and communitcate. I am quite a shy person but not any more. Well I hope I won't be shy any longer when I go back to the Stratford office. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jasmineirani Welcome to the community, Im glad you are enjoying your work as a volunteer its a great way to introduce yourself into the work environment and you will gain some great skills as well as help the charity in its great work/ 
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
    Hi @jasmineirani and welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay. :-)
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning everyone Thank you for welcoming me to the community but I have been on this community for quite some time now and I enjoy chatting to you all. I have been very busy this week and another one today. What have you all been up to this week. Take care of yourselves and keep safe. See you next time. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Good morning everyone Thank you for welcoming me to the community but I have been on this community for quite some time now and I enjoy chatting to you all. I have been very busy this week and another one today. What have you all been up to this week. Take care of yourselves and keep safe. See you next time. 
    What has your busy week entailed? :) I've not been up to anything overly exciting outside of work this week, I had a meeting with a social group I'm part of on Wednesday which was good fun. Days have been flying by
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Ross How is everything going. I you the one who sends the newsletters out to us. If you are thank you for sending them out. I like reading them. Doing anything nice this weekend. I am just relaxing this weekend. What ever you get up to have a good one and speak to you very soon. Take care. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    We all work on the newsletters @jasmineirani, but Ross' one was the most recent to go out :) I'm glad that you enjoy them! 

I hope you enjoy your relaxing weekend. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Tori Hope you are keeping well. Of course different people send out the newsletter. I completely forgot. You also send the newsletter don't you. I hope you are having a nice weekend. My nan and uncle are meant to be coming today but we don't know weather or not it is going to be raining. At the moment we can only meet outside. From tomorrow onwards we can meet inside of up to 6 people. Can't wait for the next newsletter. Take care and speak to very soon. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Good afternoon :) No worries @jasmineirani. Yep, it comes from Cher, Ross, Caz, and I. And then we do a team one at the end of the month. If you have any ideas of what we should include in the newsletter, or anything in particular you do/don't like about it, please do let me know.

It's been dry here so far. What about where you are? I hope that you get to see your nan and uncle. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Tori. How are you keeping. I can't think of anything. I think what you put in their is absolutely brilliant. I did get to see my Nan and uncle but it had just started to rain when they were leaving so that was very lucky. Any plans for the week. Take care and keep safe.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @jasmineirani Hello from me!  Thank you so much for your kind words about our newsletters :)  That's a real compliment!

It's very soggy where I am today and my cat hasn't come in, so I imagine she will be drenched when I next see her!  Ah dear.  Do you have any pets?

I have a few days off after today so am hoping to catch up with some friends.  What about you?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • jasmineirani
    Good Morning Cher Hope you are keeping yourself well. I don't have any pets but my Sister in laws mum has three cats and a dog. It is a beautiful day here today what about you. Planning to see My brother, Sister in law, and niece on Saturday so that will be very nice. I am so glad everything is opening up now. Take care of yourself. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Good Morning Cher Hope you are keeping yourself well. I don't have any pets but my Sister in laws mum has three cats and a dog. It is a beautiful day here today what about you. Planning to see My brother, Sister in law, and niece on Saturday so that will be very nice. I am so glad everything is opening up now. Take care of yourself. 
    That will be lovely on Saturday, I bet you can't wait.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • jasmineirani
    Good Morning Ross. How are you keeping. Yes I can not wait until Saturday. It is going to be so fun. Got any plans for the rest of the week and the weekend. Take care of yourself. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Good Morning Ross. How are you keeping. Yes I can not wait until Saturday. It is going to be so fun. Got any plans for the rest of the week and the weekend. Take care of yourself. 
    I'm very good thanks, how are you? 

Well, I'm going to be virtually catching up with a friend either tonight or tomorrow, and plenty of relaxing this weekend I think :) 

Brightness