Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is jasmineirani!

jasmineiranijasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 75 Courageous
I joined Scope Head Office in Stratford on 7th January 2020 as a volunteer in the Volunteering Admin. Department. My duties involve data entry, posting, and generally helping where needed. My Employment Adviser from Scope suggested I apply as it would benefit me in my search for paid employment. I really enjoy my day at the office as the people there are so nice. I always look forward to going in each week.

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,951 Scope community team
    Hi @jasmineirani!
    Welcome to the community. How have you been keeping busy lately? :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • emmarenshawemmarenshaw Community champion Posts: 704 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @jasmineirani I hope everything’s alright. Happy to help if you need anything or have any questions at all. It’s great to have you with us and part of the Scope team.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,664 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @jasmineirani! :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jasmineirani Welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for joining & saying you volunteer with Scope. It's good to have you here too, & I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive community. :)
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jasmineirani and welcome to the Community from me also.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for the interesting introduction.  That is great you are volunteering in the admin department of Scope's Head Office and that you are enjoying it.  It really is half the battle when you actually enjoy a job, look forward to going in each day and have lovely, supportive people to work alongside!  I'm so pleased for you.

It's great also to have you with us on the Community too and you will also find everyone on here to be lovely and friendly also.  It is a great forum to be a member of and you will make some wonderful new friends I'm sure.  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help or support to you at all then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • jasmineiranijasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 75 Courageous
    Hi thank you all for the lovely welcome. It really means a lot to me. I am loving this already. This is a great way to meet new friends and communitcate. I am quite a shy person but not any more. Well I hope I won't be shy any longer when I go back to the Stratford office. 
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,466 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jasmineirani Welcome to the community, Im glad you are enjoying your work as a volunteer its a great way to introduce yourself into the work environment and you will gain some great skills as well as help the charity in its great work/ 
Sign in or join us to comment.