Hi, my name is jasmineirani! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jasmineirani!

2»

Comments

• jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Good morning Ross How are you keeping. That will be nice to catch up with your friend. Looking forward to going to my brothers house on Saturday. Have a lovely weekend and speak to you very soon. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Good morning Ross How are you keeping. That will be nice to catch up with your friend. Looking forward to going to my brothers house on Saturday. Have a lovely weekend and speak to you very soon. 
    Very well thanks, how are you? Do you have any idea what you're going to get up to at your brother's? Just chatting and catching up?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Good morning Ross We are going to my brothers because we haven't seen them for a little while and I haven't seen their new house yet. Plus we are going their to babysit because they are still settling in so need help with some things. To have lunch with them too. Cant wait. Take care of yourself and speak to you very soon. 

Brightness