found international magizine opportunity — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

found international magizine opportunity

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello all,

Just entered these poems for the opportunity 

Time 

It's my time to shine.

As I refine poetry each day.

I know if I blink I will miss an opportunity.

I think about drinking tea.

Gives me time to see how to improve my poetry

The word seems to roll off my tongue 

As swung my fingers into action 

As I get positive reactions from people on poetry writing

Lighting many smiles on peoples faces.

Friendship

A young man called Jay

He had a friend called May

Jay asked May if come away with him

Jay and May want trim and slim

As they loved their walks through the  beautiful Yorkshire Dales

As had so many tales. 

The importance  of family 

I feel it is important to have a supportive family.

Without them by our side.

They have watched us cry 

As we keep trying to succeed 

As we bleed with tears as we fail to be successful at the first attempt.

As we are not contemptuous with what we have in our lives.

As rising each morning and storm through tasks that help us to reach the end goal

As we want to see the gleeful smiles on family members' faces when finally succeed.  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Globster Thank you for sharing these with us.  

They are great poems.  I especially liked the last one about families and you've used some fab imagery to convey the meaning - well done  :)

Good luck with the opportunity.  We'll have our fingers crossed, as always.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Scope community 
    I was unfortunately not successful in opportunity but I am going brush self down a go again

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear you weren't successful @Globster, but I admire your fighting spirit to keep going and I'm sure you'll be successful with one of these eventually :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness