found international magizine opportunity
Just entered these poems for the opportunity
It's my time to shine.
As I refine poetry each day.
I know if I blink I will miss an opportunity.
I think about drinking tea.
Gives me time to see how to improve my poetry
The word seems to roll off my tongue
As swung my fingers into action
As I get positive reactions from people on poetry writing
Lighting many smiles on peoples faces.
A young man called Jay
He had a friend called May
Jay asked May if come away with him
Jay and May want trim and slim
As they loved their walks through the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
As had so many tales.
The importance of family
I feel it is important to have a supportive family.
Without them by our side.
They have watched us cry
As we keep trying to succeed
As we bleed with tears as we fail to be successful at the first attempt.
As we are not contemptuous with what we have in our lives.
As rising each morning and storm through tasks that help us to reach the end goal
As we want to see the gleeful smiles on family members' faces when finally succeed.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 926 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 649 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 847 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments