Pip assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment

smith1212
smith1212 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Try and think positive and not ficus on the horror stories 

Lots people get pip no issues but of course they don't post on forums 

You had nothing to lose in applying so try not to worry what will be will be 
  • Emilyb81
    Emilyb81 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Good luck @smith1212
    Its normal to be anxious about this process I'm seeing and feeling that more and more each day? If we didn't have some nerves about it we wouldn't be human :smile:
    But you are definitely not alone! So whatever happens whatever the outcome is you will not have to struggle through without support thank goodness :smile:
    I hope you get the decision you need! And hope you reach out on here if need be and not try to struggle through by yourself!
    Take care and stay safe :sunglasses: 
  • smith1212
    smith1212 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    edited June 2021
  • Emilyb81
    Yeah me too I get it hun I have been unable to stop thinking /obsessing since the phone assessment? And everything after! It's on my mind all day long! I catch myself arguing with the assessors in my head lol! It's one of my main problems I wish I could fix? Switching my head off if that makes sense? Oh yeah and following my own advice haha always so easy to make suggestions helpful things but actually following them myself is not as easy!! I wish! :tongue:
    At least we have this forum to get that stuff out instead of letting it all build up inside us? And I know I keep saying it but no matter what happens we really don't have to go through it alone that's a huge help for me even just reading other people's posts etc makes me feel less of a weirdo :lol::smile::sunglasses: 
  • Emilyb81
    Just think how strange it would be if our first natural reaction to things was actually positive rather than negative??? That is a crazy thought to me?! It's just my go to thought process? The bad almost always comes first? ??‍♀️??‍♀️?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.