Hi, my name is dannistar! My son turns 16 in August, and I'm worried about the PIP process — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is dannistar! My son turns 16 in August, and I'm worried about the PIP process

dannistar
dannistar Community member Posts: 95 Courageous
edited March 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
We received a letter from DWP about my sons Pip as he is 16 in august. I’m so worried he will not receive what I believe he should continue to get from DLA. My son has Cerebral palsy speech & language difficulties including severe receptive & expressive difficulties , he has short term memory loss and Social and emotional difficulties due to anxiety and a specific learning disability. 
Hope you are all well. I am the worlds worst worrier and could do with someone else who understands how stressful this process is. 
Thank you.
Danni. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.