Any advice on what questions are asked during assesment? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any advice on what questions are asked during assesment?

Options
2»

Comments

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 574 Pioneering
    Options
    I’m so sorry you’ve been left feeling this way @Sammiecat75. You’ve been through a horrendous time already with finding your partner, plus your own issues. Life can, and is, so unfair at times.
    I know it’s hard, but try and put the assessment out of your mind, wait for the decision, if it doesn’t go in your favour, you still have the chance to do a mandatory reconsideration if you want to proceed with it.
    As for your GP, well, there are no words. You can try Talking Therapies, and you can self refer. 
    I hope you’re ok, and you can switch off from today. Take care.
  • Sammiecat75
    Sammiecat75 Community member Posts: 61 Connected
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I have tried to.seek self help but this covid people donot get back to you..im trying to work through this on my own.
    My work involved me in a private session with grief through them..that was even traumatic..asking me silly questions.
    So today i have woke up and said to myself its another day forget about everything
    If this assessment doesnt go my.way i dont know if i have the strength to to a MR .its all overwhelming for me

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.