Worried whilst waiting for report from the courts about my PIP appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried whilst waiting for report from the courts about my PIP appeal

Murph100
Murph100 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I've been on PiP for 5 years and a couple of years ago went for assessment and was rejected so appealed took 23 months and had a phone assessment ! my last option court of justice !!! January 2021 all they seamed to be bothered with was how smart I was when I went for the face to face one and I said I feel bad enough if I've got to come in the public I'll always look presentable because that's the way I am plus and don't think the face to face assessment has looked at my files properly because I was getting up to 20 showers a day and I'm waiting now on a report from the courts to see if they haven't gone by the law coming up 4 months for this coming through I'm disgusted and at my wits end ? ??

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.