The bill is making a return our screens — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The bill is making a return our screens

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,371 Disability Gamechanger
edited June 2021 in Coffee lounge
Hello Scope Community,
I hope all are well?
I know it is miserable weather outside today after glorious weather over the last few days.
I have read the bill fictional police drama is returning to our television screens
I would like to get the scope community option on whether you would happy to see the bill return to our television screens or not?
In my opinion, they just never try to bring old programmes back television

And if would like to see any television programmes brought back what would they be and why would see television programme back on tv?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    I read this a while ago. I’d personally like a return to the screens. Just a case of keeping an eye out on the progress. 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,371 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @MarkN88
    I am a fan the bill returning to our screens I don't know itv axed in the first place and also keeping an eye out for the progress

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,618 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    i enjoyed it first time round, but surely they could come up with a new idea just now and again.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    I hope you are right. I used to really like the Bill!
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I watch the early series on Drama from series 1, they don’t actually show it on the drama channel, they are available on UKTV Play.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Used to love The Bill, the theme tune was awesome. Would be good to see it return.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness