Recorded interviews — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Recorded interviews

amyflood245
amyflood245 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I had my pip assessment in July 2019 would it have been recorded? Thank you 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

They do not record assessments 

You can recored them if you inform them before and use specified recording device and produce copy for them as well 
  • amyflood245
    Thank you, do you know how I go about getting a copy of my pip report? 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    You will have to ring the pip helpline 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Why are you trying to get a copy of a report from a year ago? Did you have a PIP decision following the assessment?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • amyflood245
    I have a review coming up and just think it would be helpful if I can see a copy of the report from when I was first awarded it to see where I did and didn’t score points, why do you ask? 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    I have a review coming up and just think it would be helpful if I can see a copy of the report from when I was first awarded it to see where I did and didn’t score points, why do you ask? 
    I only asked because it might not be necessary depending on your reason for wanting it. You don't need the report to see where you scored points - your decision letter will show you where you scored points.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.