UC - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC

2»

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Not really the right answer 

The onus is on you ti provide evidence not them

What was you going to send as it needs to be relevant anyway 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    skhan95 said:
    I spoke to the lady she said dnt worry if they need any documents they will contact you through journal or by post 
    That's all she said :-(
    That's not an answer to the question you need answered. Your question is "I want to send in some more medical evidence - where should i send it?".
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • skhan95
    skhan95 Community member Posts: 123 Connected
    I couldn't use proper words I said I need to send more documents 
    Actually i should say I want to send medical evidence 
  • skhan95
    I will call them again in the morning tomorrow definitely and will let you know 
    Thanks once again for being so helpful  :)
  • skhan95
    I have written everything in the form and along with that I sent a letter from support worker but I couldn't send any physical health evidence now I'm thinking why I did not sent it this feeling of not sending making me soooooo stressful 
  • janer1967
    Try not to worry physical medical evidence is only relevant if it details how your condition would affect you in a work capacity 

If they don't detail this then they are not required 

All I sent was my medication list and my certificate of sight impairment 

The main thing is a well detailed form 
  • skhan95
    Hi I found the address where I can send my evidence to the universal credit assessment team it was on the letter which they have sent me with the questionnaire form 
  • janer1967
    Great I did tell you to look at that but never mind you have it now 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    skhan95 said:
    Hi I found the address where I can send my evidence to the universal credit assessment team it was on the letter which they have sent me with the questionnaire form 
    Thanks for the update, that's great to hear. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.