Hi, I'm Eri — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Eri

Options
Eri20
Eri20 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I'm Eri and have just joined. Don't really know what to say right now but looking forward to joining in.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community
    Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Maybe start in our coffee lounge or recent discussions 

You could start by telling us a bit about yourself 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Eri20 and a warm welcome to our online community.  How's your Tuesday going?  It's lovely and sunny where I am (oop North) - I'm not sure where that expected rain went  :D  

As @janer1967 said, if you want to tell us a little about you that would be lovely, but if you prefer not to we understand.  Here's a link to our virtual coffee lounge where we play games and talk about lots of light-hearted stuff, and here's our recent discussions which show what has got everyone talking now.  

If you have any questions, please give us a shout.  Also, if you have anything troubling you that you need some advice about, we'd love to help  <3
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Eri20 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Eri20 - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. Hope you're keeping well & enjoying some sunshine too. I look forward to seeing you about the community. :)

Brightness