Answer phone message from Capita Call Centre — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Answer phone message from Capita Call Centre

Options
sol09
sol09 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
Hi all,
I applied for PIP back in April. I’ve had a text message saying they’ve received my claim a week after posting and then yesterday I had a voicemail from them saying they’ve called regarding my claim.

My question is, could this be for a telephone assessment? I’m a bag of nerves now, totally on edge and anxiety is through the roof! 

Many help would be greatly appreciated appreciated 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @sol09 hi and welcome to scope, they are probably calling to arrange the assessment, only way to find out for sure will be to phone them back in the morning.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sol09 - & welcome to the community. As woodbine says, it's most likely about your assessment, so ring the PIP enquiry line 0800 121 4433 to check (open from 9am which is probably the best time to call, tho you may still have quite a wait). Kindly let us know how you get on, thank you.  :)
  • sol09
    sol09 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Options
    Thank you @chiarieds & @woodbine... I’ll give them a ring and update the thread. Just from reading about this whole PIP process makes me a bag of nerves ? 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.