What is the address to send PIP Mandatory Reconsideration (MR) requests to? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is the address to send PIP Mandatory Reconsideration (MR) requests to?

sidkab
sidkab Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
What is the address for MR for PIP as there are different addresses to send it too can anyone provide the right one please

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2021
    Hello @sidkab

I'm sorry to hear your initial PIP claim was unsuccessful.  To request a MR, you can use this CRMR1 form which you return to the address at the top of your PIP decision letter.  You can also request a MR via calling the DWP or sending a letter. 

If you miss the 1 month deadline to request a MR, don't worry.  You can have up to 13 months as long as you explain your reason for the MR request being late i.e. illness.

Do you feel confident in doing the MR?  Have you identified PIP activities where you believe you should have scored points but didn't? 

If we can be of any further help, please let us know and good luck :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • sidkab
    sidkab Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hello thank you I don’t feel as confident but I have downloaded the form and tried to fill it in as much as I can I don’t know if sending it with no extra evidence is enough?
  • Emilyb81
    Emilyb81 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    I sent my PIP MR to the address on decision letter? I believe that's the right one?
    Good luck with it ????

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.