If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What is the address to send PIP Mandatory Reconsideration (MR) requests to?

sidkabsidkab Member Posts: 7 Listener
edited June 23 in PIP, DLA and AA
What is the address for MR for PIP as there are different addresses to send it too can anyone provide the right one please


  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,038

    Scope community team

    edited June 23
    Hello @sidkab

    I'm sorry to hear your initial PIP claim was unsuccessful.  To request a MR, you can use this CRMR1 form which you return to the address at the top of your PIP decision letter.  You can also request a MR via calling the DWP or sending a letter. 

    If you miss the 1 month deadline to request a MR, don't worry.  You can have up to 13 months as long as you explain your reason for the MR request being late i.e. illness.

    Do you feel confident in doing the MR?  Have you identified PIP activities where you believe you should have scored points but didn't? 

    If we can be of any further help, please let us know and good luck :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

    Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • sidkabsidkab Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hello thank you I don’t feel as confident but I have downloaded the form and tried to fill it in as much as I can I don’t know if sending it with no extra evidence is enough?
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,628 Disability Gamechanger
    It’s an MR. A free hit. A look again. Whilst DWP always suggest you send new evidence in there is absolutely no requirement to do so.
  • Emilyb81Emilyb81 Member Posts: 452 Pioneering
    I sent my PIP MR to the address on decision letter? I believe that's the right one?
    Good luck with it 🤞😊👍😎
Sign in or join us to comment.