another poem - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

another poem

13»

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,369 Disability Gamechanger
    Poem about Richard artwork 
    There was young man Richard 
    Who going pitching a idea to dragon den
    But then computer went wrong 
    But it long till Richard computer back on song
    Richard blow the dragons away with his amazing artwork 
    Richard was given financial support by the Dragons 
    As Richard artwork sold worldwide 
    As he was a true inspiration to other people with a disability that were left feeling scared about starting a new venture in whatever can scary to stay. 
    Richard motivated others to not be scared to try something and fail the first few times but he eventually said you will succeed 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,369 Disability Gamechanger
    Poem about Adrian the world boxing championship 
    There was a young man called Adrian 
    He had a passion for boxing 
    In Adrian first few months of boxing had the tough lesson of being knocked out in few fights 
    But then Adrian found a boxing coach called Steve 
    Who showed Adrian how to defend if his opponent raining body shot and how protect his chin
    As a few months of training with Jon you could see that Adrian had taken the advice from John which made better decisions about when the right time is attack his boxing opponent. 
    Adrian made a rapid move up the boxing world 
    As he was soon fighting for the world boxing championship at Maddison square gardens in front of his family who had dreamt about this moment and Adrian did not disappoint as he knocked out his opponent who fell on the canvas as the referee started his count
    Adrian opponent tried to get back to his feet but he was unable to carry on 
    This means Adrian was world boxing champion 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    edited June 2021
    A young woman called Sunny 
    She liked when it was sunny 
    She liked to say funny things 
    As she loved to sing 
    As she put in her pocket had found her locket with a had picture of her grandparent who was now heaven
    When Sunny was only 7 years old 
    She had held the locket tight 
    As never lost sight of being a singer and songwriter
    As her song stop her from getting stressed.
      She has now progressed to become a famous singer-songwriting

• Globster
    edited July 2021
    a poem about you man called Hale
    A young man Hale 
    He was looking a bit pale 
    As he failed his test 
    But he tried his best at his test

• Globster
    A poem about you Jay
    A young man called Jay
    He was blessed with a talent for writing poetry 
    Which kept him very busy
    As he was like a fizzy drink   
    As he never  lets  himself sink 
    As within a blink
    He was able to write a poem 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for sharing @Globster, that person mentioned in the last poem there sounds very cool :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Hello to scope community 
    I just experiment and I have written a poem in Spanish 
    Would love to hear what you think

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you have a translation for us @Globster? I don't know any Spanish :D 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    was a beautiful woman walking down the street. He had a figure of geogures and a radiant face and a smile as he smiled back at me. She was wearing a beautiful red dress.

• Globster
    edited July 2021
    A beautiful young woman walking down the street. He had a figure of geogures and a radiant face and a smile as he smiled back at me. She was wearing a beautiful red dress and had a impression on the young man had a tan 

• Globster
    A young lady called May and Faya were great friends and their friendship that from a young age 
    There friendship grow from strength to strength 
    As loved going on shopping trips and they both skipped down the street with their bags in both of their hands 

• CoffeeFirst
    CoffeeFirst Scope Member Posts: 200 Pioneering
    I love poems and poetry, thanks for posting.
  • Globster
    the poem called Childhood sweethart
    The sun was setting over the calming sounds of the sea
    A young Zee got down knee proposal to his girlfriend called Brie 
     As Zee opened the box the ring glistened into Brie's eyes 
    She was left surprised as she had tears of joy 
     As Brie said yes to Zee's marriage proposal
    As slipped onto Brie's finger
    As Zee and Brie got married on the beach with just two of them

• Globster
    A poem about a young woman called Tori
    A young woman called Tori 
    She had a beautiful story inside her 
    As her stories spurred  real emotions
    As her stories were oceans apart from true life

• Globster
    the poem called Life can be struggle 
    Tears run down my face. 
    As I chase my dreams
    Seems far part as start on the journey on the road to success 
    As I use to get stressed 
    As I use to give up on my dreams
    Now nothing seems to stop me from achieving my dreams 

• Globster
    edited July 2021
    The poem called making dreams
    A young man called Jay
    Who has a way with poetry writing
    As found was put a smiles on people faces through poetry writing
    Which was exciting as he saw doors begin open through poetry writing 
    As poetry writing was uniting and exciting

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    You're prolific at the moment @Globster, thanks for sharing all of these :) 

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    a poem called living the dream
    As the early morning sunrise,
    As you work towards the prize 
     As my eyes are set on the goal
    As I am on a roll 
    This to reach my goal 

• Globster
    The poem called our young lions 
    A football called Harry Kane has an eye for goal.
    As he loved to train and in sun or rain 
    As leads England young lions into battle night
    As they have been a shinning light for our nation

Brightness